[nabs-l] HP Pavillion 13x360 Accessibility

Meaghan Roper ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:30:17 UTC 2015

Hey There! Does anyone use one of Microsoft's 2 in 1 PCs? I am thinking of
getting one, the HP Pavillion 13x360 Signature Edition. It comes with 4GB
RAM. I had a few questions about it. Does it function with NVDA? Has anyone
tried running additional softwares like other screen readers or screen
enlarging softwares on it? Can I still back up my other mobile devices
(iPad, iPhone) to the PC even though it functions as a tablet too? No one
in the Microsoft store was able to answer these questions. My main concern
is accessibility. Any opinions? Thanks!

-Meaghan Roper