[nabs-l] iPad

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:08:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Please forgive me if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this. I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I might go about downloading free TV shows or movies to the iPad to be able to watch them on trips? My iPad does not have a data package so I use the Wi-Fi at my house but would like to be able to watch the downloading movies on the iPad without having to use any type of Internet connection. Is there a way to transfer movies from my computer to the iPad and if so how do I go about doing that?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone