[nabs-l] iPad

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:38:04 UTC 2015

Gloria:

You can download movies and TV shows directly from the iTunes Store app on
your iPad, then play what you have already downloaded when you're offline.
The cheaper option, however, may be to download and subscribe to Netflix,
then to download movies directly from the app for viewing offline. This
would probably be cheaper because you are only paying for a monthly Netflix
subscription rather than paying individually for each movie you buy. Hope
this helps.

Chris