[nabs-l] Reading textbooks with the Amazon Kindle app

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:42:59 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron. I just wanted to ask you, how do you scan books with the KNFB  Reader? I'm just wondering since I'm planning to read a book that is not school related, and it has 250 print pages. How would the KNFB  reader scan all this pages an din what format it it will be put on after you scan the pages? And will the print pages of th ebook will come out after you scan them? Just owndering! Let me know hwo this works ok? I will really appreciate it a lot! If you prefer you can write me off list in ordr not to clutter the list ok? I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone