[nabs-l] Introduction

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:04:12 UTC 2015

Hello Kaitlyn,
Welcome to the list!
My name is Darian Smith I am a past member of the national Association of blind students board of directors and incidentally, A native of San Francisco.
I'm sure you will find many people with the answer to this question and many other questions that you might have. If I can be of any assistance please do feel free to be in touch with me off list.
Otherwise, welcome!
We are glad that you are here,  glad to learn with you and from you!
Best,
Darian

Sent from my iPhone