[nabs-l] Introduction

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 16:37:03 UTC 2015

Hi Caitlin, and welcome to the list! I, too, am a graduate
student in the Bay Area, working toward my Ph.D.  in English at
UC Berkeley.  Your studies sound very interesting, and I hope to
hear more about them someday.  While I have never studied
Japanese or Chinese myself, I do have a blind friend who has
studied the latter, and I'd be glad to put the two of you in
touch if you'd like.

Again, welcome, and very best of luck with grad school!

Lucy