[nabs-l] Introduction

Edgar Lozano 1419goku at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:51:36 UTC 2015

Caitlin,

My name is Edgar. I just wanted to reply to your message to let you
know that I've studied Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and other languages
that are not all too related. However, this was out of mere interest.
I haven't taken formal university courses. Although, as it stands, I
am in a university program in where I am majoring in both Computer
Science and Japanese. Though as of yet,I haven't participated in such
formal curriculum, I do have ideas for you that you may be able to
incorporated into your studies. Also, supplementary material may be
helpful, such as listening to podcasts corresponding to your target
languages. You will find that in university courses, for Japanese,
they will emphasize the reading of the corresponding
Chinese-character-based alphabet known as Kanji. If you would like to
know more, feel free to get in contact with me.

Thanks.