[nabs-l] Sites for submiting/collecting data including attachments.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:30:04 UTC 2015

If this is more helpful than my explanation (I suck at explaining
things sometimes), here are a few examples of what I would like to do.

Accept applications with supporting documentation in an attachment.
Have people take a survey, then upload supporting documentation.
Give members of a group the ability to privately submit feedback
information and allow for them to submit an attachment of notes,
suggestions, etc if they like.

Thanks,