[nabs-l] Applications are being accepted - CCLVI Genensky Video Magnifier Award

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Fri Jul 31 18:52:10 UTC 2015

Dear students,

We wanted to share this scholarship opportunity we were sent in case you did
not get it. Deadline is September 15th!

Apply soon for the Dr. Sam Genensky Video Magnifier Memorial Award!

http://www.cclvi.org/Scholarship/scholarship.html

Best,

Monica

Monica Malhotra

Project Coordinator, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway, Suite 343

Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA

(541) 343-1284 ext 27

Email:  <mailto:mmalhotra at miusa.org> mmalhotra at miusa.org

Web: www.miusa.org

Are you a MIUSA alum? Complete our survey to stay in touch, or share it with
your fellow alumni! Visit http://ow.ly/NQmgY

Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.