[nabs-l] A Suggestion For The Nabs Guidelines

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:07:19 UTC 2015

I believe you can stay on the list as long as you want. The list does not filter out those who are not in school. It is for students and those interested in issues related to them.
Hope this helps.

Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb