[nabs-l] A Suggestion For The Nabs Guidelines

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:32:13 UTC 2015

Roanna,
The NABS list is a public list administered by NFBNET. While it is
interest specific, it is public, so anyone can subscribe, which is how
all NFB lists are set up. The guidelines are merely that, guidelines
to make sure that subscribers get the most out of the list.
Thanks!'

Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will