[nabs-l] Grants and scholarships, NFB Convention, and Performing Arts General Meeting

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 00:56:00 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

Darian is right about funding.

As for the Performing Arts Division meeting, the general membership
meeting is actually on Tuesday, July 7 at 1:00 PM ET.  The meeting on
the Monday night is a specific seminar for people who are interested
in producing music.

The NABS meeting is also that Monday night I believe.  I hope you can
make it to the convention, if not this year, then next!

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,