[nabs-l] taking my braillenote abroad

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:37:40 UTC 2015

The Apex adapter can handle 220.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Justin Harford via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:09:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] taking my braillenote abroad

It also depends on whether or not the adapter for the note taker
is able to handle plugs with both 110 V and 220 V currents   This
comes standard with all laptops, and it means that you would only
need a physical adapter. If this is not available, you would have
to not only have a physical adapter to fit in the wall, but you
would also have to have a voltage adapter.

It is much simpler need ingjust a physical adapter. In Latin
America, you can pick these up for very cheap in your corner
electronics store. Not sure how it is in Europe.

Sent from my iPad

 On Jun 9, 2015, at 8:44 AM, Karl Martin Adam via nabs-l