[nabs-l] Experiences with American Airlines

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 11 00:34:36 UTC 2015

Chris,
I flew from Austin, Texas to New York City roundtrip at two points in
2013. Each Occurrence the flight staff were very helpful and treated
me with dignity and respect. I hope that your upcoming experience with
American Airlines was as pleasant as mine was.

Best

Jonathan Franks
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students