[nabs-l] Hello and a question

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:46:58 UTC 2015

So legally, they're not allowed to say that cost is a reason not to
give you one. I wonder if there is anywhere in your state where the
school could borrow a Braille Sense for you since it's just for one
year. What state are you in?
I would argue that using the Brailler is very cumbersome since the
work would end up on multiple Braille pages. Does your TVI transcribe
your Braille work or how does your teacher grade it?
Arielle