[nabs-l] Hello and a question

Jessica Hodges jlhodges4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:42:00 UTC 2015

Hi. They claim it is too expensive and say that the brailler works just
as well. I would reorganize an I E P, but school is already over for me
this year. I am 18, so if necessary I can reorganize another meeting. I
have asked everyone I can think to ask, and they are aware of the
problem. But it doesn't  look optimistic. I have been told its
impossible due to cost on several occasions, though they are trying to
help me lobby it through to my organization.

Jessica.