[nabs-l] Convention 101 Part 2

Candice Chapman chapman.candicel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:58:58 UTC 2015

Howdy NABS,

With less than 2 weeks until the National Convention of The National Federation of the Blind the Membership Committee is excited to help with making sure you're as prepared for our Convention as possible!

To help us with this endeavor, we've invited our National President, Mark Riccobono to our call this month. President Riccobono will be speaking about Convention, so come with questions!

We will be having this call Sunday, June 28th at 8 p.m eastern (7 p.m central, 6 p.m mountain, 5 p.m pacific). The call in info is listed below.

Phone: (605) 475-6700
Code: 7869673

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions. Hope to talk to you all on Sunday!

Best,

Candice