[nabs-l] Convention 101 Part 2

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:36:00 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Below you will find all of the information for tonight's membership
conference call about national convention. The conference call takes place
in about a half an hour from now, so I thought I would resend this
information for anyone who may need the dial in information for the
conference call.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth