[nabs-l] Seeking Advice on BrailleNote Apex Issue

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:06:47 UTC 2015

Hi Miso.  I'd suggest, if you can aford the price, sending in your
apex for cleaning and checking would be a great idea.  It would not be
good if in the middle of your school year when you really needed it
that something very wrong were to happen to it.  The price would be
even higher, and you'd also be without your apex for at least 2 to
three weeks while it was getting looked at.  Hope this helps.