[nabs-l] It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:16:52 UTC 2015

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!

Greetings on behalf of the performing Arts Division, we hope this note finds
you well!

Prepare to dance! In anticipation of the 75th anniversary ball Come join the
Performing Arts Division in a swing dancing lesson! You'll learn the history
of swing along with a few easy steps. It is a partner activity so we will
need a variety of people to make this a success! No dance experience
necessary - all are welcome! It will be held on Tuesday, July 7th from
2:30-4:00 in Salon 14.

We look forward to celebrating this convention with you.

For questions e-mail: nfbpad at gmail.com with the subject line, (swing dancing
lesson)

Best,

Katelyn MacIntyre, Elizabeth Muhammad

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

The national federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raze the
expectations of blind people because lo expectations create opsticals
blindness is not what holds you back.