[nabs-l] Back-to-school Preparation

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Jun 27 14:45:37 UTC 2015

I email all my professors to get book list and syllabus if it is ready. I
make sure all of my books pdfs have either been secured from the publisher
or scanned in before the semester starts. I meet with someone from building
operations and have electric extensions run to my seat. I use a magnilink
cctv connected to my laptop to see the board and it kills my battery in an
hour so I need electricity. I will usually meet with my professors prior to
the semester starting to arrange receiving PowerPoint slides in advance of
the lecture and so they make sure any in class assignments are large
printed for me. I discuss testing and together we decide whether testing in
class in large print will work or if I need to test at DSS and use the
CCTV. I found the CCTV option the best for the 3 years of Calculus and many
of the programming classes. The large print provided isn't sufficient to
tell a parenthesis from a curly brace.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Sophie Trist via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org