[nabs-l] Google sketchup accessible?

Cindy clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:09:33 UTC 2015

Hi Shawn, there are a couple of technology oriented listservs that I would recommend. One is the computer science list and it can be found at the same website you went to to join this list. wWW.nfbnet.org. There's also a list program-L, but is not affiliated with NFB but has a lot of traffic in a lot more expertise on Computer science accessibility. I personally have never used that software. I have heard that open CAD has a text edit version where you use math equations and text to describe the 3-D object you want to build. It seems that you would have to have more of an expertise in math to be able to do this instead of just being able to draw and let the program figure it out.

Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington

clb5590 at gmail.com

Treasurer of the national Federation of the blind of Washington, an affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.