[nabs-l] Deleting an App from my IPad

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:39:45 UTC 2015

Roanna,

To delete an app, first scroll to the app you want to delete on your home
screen. Then double tap and hold. You will hear the standard VO sound for
this gesture, then VoiceOver will say "moving" followed by the name of the
app. Once you have heard this, release your finger and double tap again. You
will then get an alert confirming your desire to delete the app. Double tap
the delete button and the app will be deleted. Please note that you will
still be in "editing" mode after this, so you will have to press the home
button to return to your normal home screen.

HTH,

Chris