[nabs-l] Deleting an App from my IPad

Christopher O'meally chris.omeally at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:30:09 UTC 2015

Follow these steps to remove an application

First, locate the application you want to remove.
Next, you want to perform a one finger double tap, but instead of
letting go on the second tap, , hold it down.  so its like tap tap
hold.
Hold your finger down until you hear a chime, and voice over should say editing.
Now all you have to do is double tap on the app, and a dialog should
pop up on your screen asking you if you would like to remov ethe app.
choose okay and you are all done.

Note, you can not do this with applications built into IOS, such as
messages, phone, and music.  feel free to contact me with any other
questions.