[nabs-l] A Question for State Student Division Leaders

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:51:07 UTC 2015

Chris and all,
	As President of the North Carolina student division, I am quite satisfied with our current version of the Constitution. Please feel free to review it, and reach out with any questions. The layout of your officers may be different, but those are slight shifts in verbiage.
Attached, you will find the Constitution.
Hope this helps!
Kathryn

Kathryn