[nabs-l] A Question for State Student Division Leaders

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:52:12 UTC 2015

Hi, Chris,

I would be happy to send a copy of Ohio's constitution as well (though
I cannot do it at the present time writing from a phone).  It is in
good parliamentary order and was updated fairly recently at our most
recent state convention.  Feel free to contact me if you would be
interested in seeing another constitution and I will be happy to send
it.

--
Kaiti