[nabs-l] Does DVR / Commission for the Blind pay for online education?

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Wed Mar 4 19:16:04 UTC 2015

Hi,  I can tell you that the department for the blind here in Iowa, refused
to pay for my online pursuit of a degree.  This is so even though the
projected years to obtain the degree online would have cost less than 80
percent of one year at a school here in the area.  They thought that the
only way to obtain the degree is to be out in the public and negotiating a
brick and mortor facility.  I have already obtained a b.a. and MAE from
actual campuses.  I would be glad to talk more about this with you when it
is conveninent for you.  You can reach me via email at:
theweird1 at mediacombb.net  or my cell is 515-829-9330.  Good luck with your
research.

Loren Wakefield