[nabs-l] Does DVR / Commission for the Blind pay for online education?

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:58:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm doing a research project on blind students taking online education
and online training. Would you be so kind to advise me if your state's
DVR / Commission for the Blind pays for online education and online
training, just like bric-and-mortar education?
What about vocational training through online methods, such as
learning JAWS, ZoomText, Excel, Word online?
And separately, have you taken any online educationor online training?
What was your experience like? Did you find it rewarding?
Look forward to hearing your views on this.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Best,
Phil