[nabs-l] Fwd: Turbo Vote

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 17 20:36:51 UTC 2015

Hi Helga, there was no picture that I can tell. And the way that you will be want to tell if it's free or not, is if it hasn't get button next to it. It might be a Useful idea, to contact the college and see if you can get in touch with the developer of the app and then he will be able to give you a promo code to tested for accessibility and a maybe somebody would be willing to tested for accessibility or maybe that might be something that you might be interesting doing for the college. Help my help information was helpful to you today.
Joseph Hudson
I device support
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>