[nabs-l] Blackboard accessibility issues

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:12:45 UTC 2015

Hi Sami. I can try to help your friend Jose with his Blackboard situation. I actually know how to do some things of blackboard, but with the attachments i have some difficulty, but I can find out how to do it! I'm currently taking an online class in my college! And as you know, I also speak spanish, if he wants to talk to me in Spanish! If he has skype he can contact me! my contact info is below! In fact, where does he live? Just owndering. And what is hsi issues with Blackboard? Just wondering as well! hope to hear form you soon! Thansk andGod bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone