[nabs-l] Blind parents division meeting

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Thu Mar 26 05:36:04 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2015, at 10:32 PM, blind parents division <nevadablindparents at gmail.com<mailto:nevadablindparents at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello all,
Nevada Blind parents teleconference is tomorrow at 7p.m. If you are
still interested please call (712) 775-7100 and use access code 257963
I look forward to meeting all of you and getting your input and
support.
We will be going over
officers
Programs
fundraising
socializing and gatherings
and more  Nevada Blind Parents is a membership organization of blind
parents and friends of the blind reaching out to each other to give
vital support, encouragement, and information. We currently seeking
members in Nevada.

The purpose of the NBP is to:
• create a climate of opportunity for blind parents and their children
in home and society.
• provide information and support to blind parents and their children.
• facilitate the sharing of experience and concerns among blind parents.
• develop and expand resources available to blind parents and their children.
• help blind parents and/or sighted children gain understanding and
perspective through partnership and contact with other blind parents,
adult children, and community organizations .
• function as an integral part of society in an effort to achieve
equality and opportunity for all blind persons.

Pleas share this information with anyone you think may benefit the
organization or benefit from the organization.

Sincerely,
Zippora