[nabs-l] quick online survey from researchers at the University of Nevada, Reno

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:08:32 UTC 2015

Hello NFB Members,

 We at the University of Nevada, Reno are conducting an online survey
 about the difficulties that people who are blind face in work and
 school concerning the need to create diagrams and other visual
 materials, such as bar graphs or geometry homework.  This online
 survey will help inform research in new technology.  It is a quick
 survey about 15 questions and should take less than 10 minutes.
 Please follow the link below if you are interested (please email me if
 you have any accessibility problems with the form):
http://goo.gl/forms/w1JT9F8cqj

 Thank You,
--
William Grussenmeyer