[nabs-l] Thank you to our teachers in the field of blindness education

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:35:58 UTC 2015

Dear Students,

Since it's Teachers Appreciation week this week I'd like to pay
to all of the teachers in the blindness education field.  Our
TVI's go above and beyond their calls of duty to teach us the
blindness skills that we will need to live the lives we want.
Orientation and mobility instructors teach us how to travel the
world as young independent adults.  Thank you for all of the hard
work that you do.  I'd like to hear stories about your tvi's and
orientation and mobility instructors.