[nabs-l] Best practices for dealing with...

Nefertiti Matos Olivares cantdousemyfire at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:36:27 UTC 2015

Good Monday morning to all,

If you're anything like me, you have about two weeks to recoup and
regroup from finals before summer semester begins.
Along with working and training for triathlon season, I'm spending my
break reaching out to you fine students about best practices for
dealing with highly visual in-class activities like, say, completing a
Culturagram.
I realize that this topic has probably been brought up multiple times.
If there is an archive somewhere,  would someone be so kind as to
point me to it?
If not, please do let me know your thoughts and what has worked for
you. My hope is that this gets a dialog going about preparedness or
techniques that you have found to be useful when faced with tasks like
graphs or "fill out the..." type of activities.

Thanks much for taking the time to read this and respond,
Nefertiti