[nabs-l] Sociology stats class

Minh Ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 02:00:53 UTC 2015

Amanda,

I took a stats class for my sociology class last year. I worked with both the prof and the DS office to make it accessible. The ds office sent my textbook out to be brailled because I am really bad at doing math auditorily, and there are diagrams and graphs that are part of the course materials. I also had a note taker and a reader for the class. If you have any more specific questions, I can answer them.

Minh

Sent from my iPhone