[nabs-l] Outlook express

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:55:11 UTC 2015

Hi Gloria,

Yes, the gmail web client means accessing gmail on-line - The basic
html view is very accessible, though I personally prefer a dedicated
email program. I was also very frustrated when I discovered that
Outlook Express was not available in Windows 7, but I was actually
able to adjust to Outlook 2010, and then 2013, fairly quickly (many of
the keystrokes, such as replying to and forwarding emails, are the
same as those in Outlook Express). I don't use the calendar features
much so can't comment on those, but in general I find Outlook a
perfectly usable email program and would definitely encourage you to
check it out. Hope this helps!

Katie

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kathrynwebster.nfb%40gma