[nabs-l] IEP meeting in senior year of high school

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 22:44:38 UTC 2015

Hi Sami hope things are going well.  I had my last IEP meeting
when I was a senior in high school.  Both my parents and I
attended this meeting along with my teachers and my cournselor
from the state rehab agency for the blind.  We discussed things
like what kinds of college courses I would be taking and the
proper equipment that I would need to complete my coursework.  We
also discussed the grades that I was receiving in my classes at
that time.  I also had an iep in my junior year of high school
that I did not attend.  Let me know if you have any other
questions.