[nabs-l] Microsoft excell help please

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 04:05:31 UTC 2015

Wow, this spreadsheet is an absolute nightmare. I tried everything I
can think of to make it more readable, but nothing seemed to reduce
the amount of formatting in the columns and rows. I also tried copying
and pasting the information into an MS word document, but that didn't
work either. Here are some of the things I did if you want to try it
for yourself to see if it works. To clear formatting from the file,
hit alt for the menu and then tab over until you hear "clear submenu."
Right arrow on that and it will give you a list of choices for you to
clear. I just hit clear all to get most of the formatting out.

Someone mentioned not knowing what color a chunk of text is. Use
insert+f. It will announce the font and color and background and such.

I hope this helps in some way,
Minh