[nabs-l] question about coffeemakers

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:41:45 UTC 2015

Patrick,

I don't think coffee makers need to be made accessible in terms of
speech or anything like that. I have used a bunch of different coffee
machines from traditional coffee brewers to single serve models and
all of them are pretty intuitive to use. I've been using a keurig to
make my coffee with reusable coffee pods and I love it. Are there
anything special that you are looking for in a coffee maker?

Minh