[nabs-l] question about coffeemakers

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:48:19 UTC 2015

Same here.  I have a Mister Coffee I bought for about 30 bucks for use
at college and I love it.  It doesn't have the fancy timers and such
on it and only has an on/off switch which automatically starts the
brewing, but I like the simplicity.  My parents have a Coffeemate
which is a bit more expensive, but even that is easy to figure out.  I
had no problems just making my own pot the other day just figuring out
the controls on my own.  (I wasn't much of a coffee drinker before so
I just didn't care to check it out).  Good luck.

On 5/22/15, minh ha via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> I don't think coffee makers need to be made accessible in terms of
> speech or anything like that. I have used a bunch of different coffee
> machines from traditional coffee brewers to single serve models and
> all of them are pretty intuitive to use. I've been using a keurig to
> make my coffee with reusable coffee pods and I love it. Are there
> anything special that you are looking for in a coffee maker?
>
> Minh
>
> On 5/22/15, Loren Wakefield via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> We use a Keurig.  But in the past we have used a regular coffee maker.
>> But
>> now, we really love the Keurig.
>>
>> Loren

Kaiti