[nabs-l] We are now accepting applications for the NABS mentoring program

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:28:40 UTC 2015

The 2015 NABS MENTORING PROGRAM!

Students, young professionals, successful blind adults, ambitious young
adults, listen up, this one is for you.
For the third year, NABS will be sponsoring a mentoring program which
will kick off during the 2015 convention, and build relationships
which will hopefully last a lifetime.
What: Blind students and professionals in the student's field of
interest will be matched.
When: On July 5th at 6:30 pm, we will hold our introduction
meet-and-greet, which
will be filled with fun games, and activities to kick off the
mentoring relationship.

Who: Blind students and first time convention attendees will be
mentees, blind professionals, and seasoned convention attendees will
serve as our mentors.
How: If you'd like to participate as a mentor or mentee, you simply
have to fill out a short form, which the committee will review.
For mentors go to:
http://nabslink.org/content/mentor-form
For mentees go to:
http://nabslink.org/content/mentee-form
You can also find the applications on www.nabslink.org.

The application deadline will be on June 15th.

The only way we can have a successful program is by having mentors and
mentees, so come one and come all! Spread the word! See you in
Orlando!

Bre Brown
Secretary, National Association of Blind Students