[nabs-l] Fw: Rooms at the Rosen center

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:51:19 UTC 2015

Hi guys! Good morning! I'm just sending you this message that Jahmal send to
the list as a forward just in case you didn't se it guys! Let me know if you
receive it ok? I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and
have a nice day. God bless!
P.S. I just thought, if I could help him since he needs a room. Thanks
again!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16