[nabs-l] writing papers and editing with word

Aaron Linson blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:39:30 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

So, I'm wondering how you write your papers in word? Not from a technical
standpoint but, from a layout and methodical side. I can make an outline and
try to follow it but, I find that I stray. Also, how do you edit when using
a screen reader? Do you create a new document with rewritten work then copy
and paste?

                P.S. I can see some things on the screen but I use JAWS due
to the fact that it reads everything and causes less eye strain. Thanks for
any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Aaron Linson

Turning Disability into Ability <http://blindpodcaster.com/>