[nabs-l] writing papers and editing with word

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:22:11 UTC 2015

I will also would like these suggestion guys! since I am an English major, and I od have difficulties with mechnical errors on my papers and I use JAWS However, I am a totally blind student,and I have issues when I write a paper and I don't see read line before the words since i don't know wen if they are  wrong or not! Do you guys have any feedback about that in order to corect them? Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone