[nabs-l] GRE Test Format

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:32:24 UTC 2015

I took the computer form of the test.  The cd was compatible with
my computer, and I suggest you definitely find away to make that
work because it's important to be able to practice with the
software before the test.  I would suggest calling ETS disability
support, they have been very helpful to me.

Best,
Karl