[nabs-l] Regarding that Alex Kaiser guy's previous post this morning

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:11:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Aside from any issues of transgressions on the list in the past, the
national nabs list is not necessarily even the best place to send
specific suggestions for a particular state division anyway.  If what
you're saying applies to all divisions then yes, but I do believe New
Jersey's division has a list serve of its own, and that it would make
more sense and have a better chance of reaching the board of that
particular division if that list was used propperly by the student in
question.  It would be like blasting something over NFBnet's
announcement list with something specifically geared towards an
affiliate president or board.  I don't think any of the lists are
frivolous, and lists for those smaller state divisions are available
for just these kinds of purposes.