[nabs-l] Obtaining Accessible GRE and Praxis Study Materials

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:26:03 UTC 2015

ETS will give you the study materials that they provide in print
to sighted people in braille.  These consist of two practice
tests.  They will also give you the kind of accessible calculator
you will be allowed on the test to practice with.  There are
probably websites for the verbal and writing portions, but I
wasn't worried about them when I took the GRE, so I haven't
looked.  I wasn't able to find an accessable math prep site--they
all seem to use graphics for the equations without alt tagging
them to make them accessible.