[nabs-l] convention and introduction

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:39:29 UTC 2015

Nesma,
	Thanks for everything you do! You are a true ball of effort as one of the very few high school students who wrote equal access to education testimonies.
Our goal is 250 letters, and Maryland has only produced two! Some states, however, are coming in strong with over ten letters!
Please keep up the good work; and send all letters to Kathryn Webster (kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com) and Sean Whalen (nabs.president at gmail.com)

Best,
Kathryn Webster