[nabs-l] convention and introduction

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 22 21:22:49 UTC 2015

Hi Nesma,

Umm...  I'm confused about something.  You said you're a
moderator of this list, but from my  understanding, you have not
been very active on here? I'm not trying to offend you or
anything, I'm just saying that I haven't seen anything sent by
you before.  I just find it really strange that someone who may
have just subscribed and who isn't very active on here already
gets appointed a moderator...  Thank you foryr contributions to
equal education.  By the way, I understand that you're a high
school student, what grade are you in? I just recently graduated
high school this past June and am currently in blindness training
before heading to college.

Thanks again,

Sami