[nabs-l] Pratix

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:49:23 UTC 2015

Hi Laura,
I had to take several Praxis exams to become a teacher. I called and asked for the use of a screen reader as an accommodation for writing portions and they approved it with no problem. Be careful though to make sure they don’t specify a screen reader you don’t use or have access to. I asked for a screen reader but they approved JAWS. At the time I did not have access to a computer with JAWS. I used the computer in the DSS where I took one of my tests but if I had had to take it at another location, I would have needed to provide my own.

I would give them a call.

Best,
Greg